Marmaduke Movie Reviews
User reviews on Marmaduke
My family and I (Myself 43, Wife 41, daughters 13 and 6) went to see Mamaduke. What a great family movie. Theater staff really nice and place was clean. Thanks for a great fathers day.
I read Matt's review before I went to see the movie. I went anyway cause my 5 yr old just had to see it.
1) I watched the previews I new the animals talked.
2) When the dog farts in the movie which is like twice it is funny!
3) The dialogue was just what I expected for a KIDS movie!
4) Seriously did you not see a preview.
5) William H. Macy was a fine actor in this film as well. I'm sure he would be proud to see his children or grandchildren watching.
6) If you did not understand the plot i'm sorry! You must be a cat person!
Here's a quick quiz to help you decide if Marmaduke is a film you should go see. Answer yes or no to these:
1) You are willing to put suspend your disbelief and watch as talking animals have more lines than their human counterparts.
2) You find dogs farting to be absolutely hilarious.
3) You also find canine based word play dialogue to be hilarious.
4) You are oblivious to overdone product placement.
5) You have no respect for William H. Macy as an actor, or have no idea who he is.
6) Plot and story mean less to you than watching dogs talk.
If you answered no to any of these questions, then you are like me, and you should avoid seeing Marmaduke. If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are under 10 years old and should be outside enjoying the warm summer weather.
Write a review for Marmaduke
Login to write review: