Nicole Courcel Movies and Career Information
Oct 21, 1931
Nicole Courcel (born 21 October 1931) is a French actress, who achieved popularity through the 1950s, and 1960s, though she is mostly unknown outside of France. Born Nicole Marie-Anne Andrieux in Saint-Cloud, western suburbs of Paris, she appeared in 43 films between 1947 and 1979. After serving as an extra in a few films, she won a major role in Rendez-vous de juillet (1949), with Brigitte Auber. Later in life, she turned to television appearing in different TV movies and miniseries, in which she continued to work until 2004. Courcel is best known for her role in Rene Clement's Sundays and Cybele (1962). Also she had notable parts in such productions: La Marie du port (1950, opposite Jean Gabin), Sacha Guitry's Royal Affairs in Versailles (1954), and La Sorcière (1956, opposite Marina Vlady).
- Nicole Courcel Movies before 2012
- Sundays and Cybele (Les dimanches de Ville d'Avray) 1962
- La Marie Du Port (1949) 1949
- Rendezvous in July (Rendez-vous de juillet)
- Les Dimanches de ville d'Avray
- Long Live Henry IV... Long Live Love!