Masatoshi Nagase Movies and Career Information
Jul 15, 1966
Masatoshi Nagase (永瀬 正敏 Nagase Masatoshi) (b. July 15, 1966 in Miyazaki, Miyazaki, Japan) is a Japanese actor. He is best known in the West for his roles in Friðrik Þór Friðriksson's Cold Fever and Jim Jarmusch's Mystery Train, in Japan for his role as TV's Mike Hama (i.e., Mike Hammer). He has won two Japanese Academy Awards, for Best Supporting Actor and Best Newcomer in 1992 for Musuco, and been nominated a further three times. He dated Japanese pop-star Mika Nakashima, who is 17 years his junior, from 2004 to 2008. The rumour that they were dating was confirmed by their managements, and the couple even had a photoshoot for a Japanese Music and Film Magazine together. Despite rumours of the couple heading for marriage in 2007, they ended their relationship in spring 2008.
- Masatoshi Nagase Movies before 2012
- Hidden Blade (Kakushi-ken: oni no tsume) 2006
- Sea Is Watching (Umi wa miteita) 2003
- Pistol Opera (Pisutoru opera) 2001
- Party 7 2000
- Most Terrible Time of My Life 2000
- Electric Dragon 80.000 V 2000
- Cold Fever (A Koldum Klaka) 1996
- Mystery Train
- Funuke - Show Some Love, You Losers!
- Suicide Club (Jisatsu sakuru)
- Suicide Club
- Smuggler (SumagurÃ¢: Omae no mirai o erabe)